What is the Campus Life Resource Group (CLRG)?
CLRG is a group of students, administrators, faculty, and staff members that:
- Meets regularly to discuss topics relating to campus community
- Acts as a sounding board for the campus community
- Works with the Campus Life & Diversity Office in facilitating Conversation Dinners and other campus discussions
- Plans the annual All College Days
If you would like to learn more or get involved, contact us at email@example.com or stop by the Campus Life & Diversity Office Main N-163.
We are always looking for people who want to be a part of this campus-wide effort.
Participating CLRG members include:
- Yanee Ferrari '15, Student
- Raquel Jackson-Stone '16, Student
- Judy Jarvis '07, Campus Life & Diversity
- Gabriel Kawugule '18, Student
- Andrew Meade, Campus Life & Diversity
- Edward Pittman '82, Campus Life & Diversity
- Samuel Speers, Campus Life & Diversity